My favorite of the new Ikea catalog

The new Ikea catalog is here! For me it is the one that marks the beginning of a new season in a while and it’s always exciting to discover the latest news from the Swedish brand. And of course, already has a place in my living room provilegiado.

My favorite of the new Ikea catalog

My favorite of the whole catalog, perhaps because it is the part that has surprised me is the chair ESBJÖRN . Once again, IKEA has been inspired by one of the great, this time in our international Husk chair Patricia Urquiola, and may be why it has taken me around to see it. It seems practical, cozy, elegant and modern at the same time, and it seems to be very comfortable.

My favorite of the new Ikea catalog

I also liked the wall cabinet RASKOG . Industrial style mimics an old pharmacy cabinet, and I think you can be perfect in different places of the house, from the bathroom to the nursery. But my favorite is definitely the Trendig 2013 collection. I have totally love the basket (clearly inspired by the Tea Trolley Model No. 98 by Alvar Aalto) and dishes, and I hope to get myself one of the chairs in black and surely with the round table, and that I’m behind a and I fail to find any that convenzca me (at a reasonable price, of course, always be my hope that someone wants to give me the Tulip ;)). The only bad thing about this collection is that there are limited places and perhaps not even enough to reach Spain. We’ll see in October.





My favorite of the new Ikea catalog

My favorite of the new Ikea catalog

My favorite of the new Ikea catalog

My favorite of the new Ikea catalog

My favorite of the new Ikea catalog

My favorite of the new Ikea catalog

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Blogger Lover.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment